Any yarn, fabric, knitwear or other textile application marketed or sold as Re.Verso™ product, must: 1
Meet industry quality and performance standards. 2
Be made of at least 50% Re.Verso™ 3
The following mixed materials are approved:
• Mixed Re.Verso™ and up to 50% (in weight) natural or organic fibers.
• Mixed Re.Verso™ and up to 50% (in weight) renewable fibers (Lyocel, Ingeo, Soy, Milkofil, etc.)
• Mixed Re.Verso™ with recycled materials.
• Mixed Re.Verso™ and up to 10% (in weight) of spandex/elastomeric polyurethane when specifically used for obtaining elasticity in the fabric
• Mixed Re.Verso™ and up to 30% (in weight) of synthetic fibers when used for specific technical qualities of the fabric.
• Other mixed materials can be accepted as exceptions for Re.Verso™ based on an evaluation of the performance qualities required by the product.
Re.Verso™ retains the right to evaluate any and all exceptions in relation to the use of the trademark based on technical applications